The AccessPoint offers a secure point of entry into DN70, DN100 and DN150 plastic, ductile and cast iron pipes. It is designed for entry into drainage systems where no manhole exists, or there is no other means of access. The AccessPoint offers a professional, tidy alternative to other methods of creating an inspection hole.
The core drill cuts a hole of 54mm and is supplied with an arbour and a pilot drill. Installation takes less than a minute, although this may increase when cutting into very old cast iron pipe.
- Creates a professional and tidy finish
- Quick and easy installation
- Can be removed and refitted
- Withstands up to 1 bar
- Pre-assembled for direct insertion into the host pipe
The AccessPoint kit includes:
- 10 x Access Points
- 1 x De-burring tool
- 1 x 6mm Allen key
- 1 x 54mm Diamond core drill
Also available in packs of 10 or 20 Access Points, without the tools.