Icon Pushfit - 100mm Internal Couplingfor a watertight seal where the pipe exterior is inaccessible
The Icon IC100P connects plastic & iron pipes of DN100 size, via their internal surfaces.
The Icon IC100P has officially been launched. It connects DN100/4” plastic & iron pipes via their internal surfaces so it solves tricky on-site issues, where pipes can’t be connected via their external surfaces.
It can be installed where the external surface of a pipe is irregular or inaccessible and traditional couplings therefore cannot be used.
The product features a brand-new pushfit design, for easy, tool-free installation, and can be removed and re-used. The Icon IC100P forms part of Flexseal’s range of Icon internal couplings, which previously included products for pipes from DN150 – DN400.
- Pushfit connection - no tools required
- Can be easily removed and re-used
- Will connect any pipes with an internal diameter 99-103mm (most commonly including PVC, Cast or Ductile Iron)
- Connects pipes of differing or irregular outside diameters
- No need to clean outside of pipe
- Pipe stop indicates that the product is properly installed, when it is flush to the pipe end
- Quick and easy alternative to standard coupling
- Flexseal ICON Pushfit Datasheet