Bushes are used as an additional component part of either Shear Banded Couplings or Lateral Connection Saddles. The purpose of a bush is to increase the outside diameter of a pipe to be connected if the pipe is too small for the coupling being used or the saddle being used.
- Bushes are used when outside diameters of the pipes to be connected are significantly different
- Can be manufactured to suit specific site and application requirements
- Provide a high performance seal on low pressure pipes
- Versatility in application enables the bush to be used when an increase in pipe outside diameter is needed
- Manufactured to meet the WIS standard
- Conform to BS EN 681-1