Flexseal shear banded couplings are specifically designed to connect and repair pipes on adopted sewer and drainage applications, as required by the UK water companies. The stainless steel central band protects the joint under shear loads and helps to keep the joining pipes aligned, helping to prevent pipe displacement.
- Withstands internal pressure of up to 2.5 bar
- Stainless steel shear band helps prevent pipe displacement
- Less excavation compared to replacing a whole length of pipe
- Approved to WIS 4-41-01- Flexible couplings for gravity sewerage and drainage pipes
- Approved to BS EN 681-1:1996, BS EN 295-4:2013 & BS EN 10088-2:1995