The Soil Manifold from Flexseal provides an effective solution for the connection of up to four waste water inputs into a single soil system.
The product is designed for installation into 100 & 110mm soil stacks and provides a safe and secure connection for 32mm, 40mm & 50mm waste water pipes.
Features & Benefits:
- High quality PVC and EPDM rubber construction for reliability and longevity.
- Accepts up to four waste water pipes without the need to change, cut or adapt inlets.
- Pipes can easily be removed to facilitate inspection.
- Unused inlets can be blanked off using the caps provided.
- Capped inlets allow for future usage if new waste water connections are installed.
- Internal design ensures that pipe inputs cannot flow into each other.
- Effectively channels water, ensuring good flow rates through the system.
- Design allows for thermal expansion of the soil pipe and inlet pipes.
- Integral pipe end stops – installation is secure and main pipes cannot fall into the connector and obstruct flow.
- The push fit principle means no solvent glues are required during installation.
- Water flow noise is reduced and contained in the connector.