Bushes(11-2100+ mm diameter)
For use with couplings when connecting pipes of significantly different outside diameters.
Two types of Flexseal Bushes are available: Fabricated or Moulded.
Fabricated 135-2100+mm diameter
Designed to be used with Flexseal Standard Couplings, Bushes are available in a range of sizes and thicknesses that allow for the adaptation between all pipe materials and types.
Fabricated from an elastomeric strip, Flexseal's Fabricated Bushes are manufactured to suit specific site dimensions and are used when there is a significant difference in the outside diameter (between 4-12mm, dependent on size) of the pipes to be connected or if an Adaptor Coupling is not available.
Moulded 11-200mm diameter
Moulded Bushes are available in a range of sizes for similar applications to fabricated Bushes and are used when there is a significant difference in the outside diameter (greater than 12mm) of the pipes to be connected or if an Adaptor Coupling is not available.
- Can be manufactured to suit specific site and application requirements
- Provide a high performance seal on low pressure pipes
- Versatility in application enables the bush to be used when a reduction or increase in pipe size is needed
- Manufactured to meet the WIS standard
- Conform to BS EN 681-1
- Bushes are used when outside diameters of the pipe are significantly different
- Multiple combinations of Bushes are available (contact the Flexseal Technical Department for more information)
- Bushes can be use used with Adaptor Couplings to increase the effective range