Extra Wide Couplings(200-3000mm+ diameter)
Designed for connecting large diameter pipes of any material.
Flexseal Extra Wide Couplings are used principally for connecting large pipes of size DN1000 and greater, however they are available to suit pipes of size DN200 and above.
Flexseal Extra Wide Couplings are 300mm wide, which allows for greater tolerance in the cutting of the ends of the pipe as well as providing for the movement of pipes due to settlement or thermal effects. They are available in sizes ranging from 200mm to over 3000mm in outside diameter, or larger to suit specific requirements.
Flexseal Extra Wide Couplings are manufactured to meet the specific requirements of the contractor onsite and can be produced to suit any pipe outside diameter.
Extra Wide Couplings are made from EN681-1 EPDM rubber and have Grade 1.4301 (304) stainless steel clamps and shearbands.
Flexseal can also supply this Coupling with nitrile sleeves for use with effluent which may be contaminated with hydrocarbons. Couplings are also available with Grade 1.4401 (316) stainless steel for improved corrosion protection. Please contact our sales office for further details.
- Enables an easier and more efficient on site installation process
- Provides a high performance seal on large diameter pipelines
- Offers greater allowance for pipe movement
- On site pipe cutting is made easier due to the increased tolerance on the pipe ends
- Allows for greater angular deflection at the point of connection
- Repair of cracked or damaged pipes
- Manufactured to specific site requirements
- Large extra wide couplings connect pipes
- Standard extra wide couplings cater for pipes from size 200mm OD
For information about couplings for plumbing applications, please click here.
- Flexseal Extra Wide Couplings Data Sheet