Icon Mechanical: 150mm and above Internal Couplingfor a watertight seal where the pipe exterior is inaccessible
The unique Icon coupling creates a secure, watertight connection between the internal surfaces of two pipes.
This means that a secure seal can be achieved even where the external surfaces of the pipes are irregular or inaccessible, solving problems on site such as:
- Achieves a secure connection where traditional couplings cannot be used
- Permanent, watertight and airtight connection is achieved
- High quality components
- Installation is simple and carried out with everyday tools
- Specially designed bushes are available to accommodate small differences in internal diameter, enabling a wide range of pipe combinations to be connected
The simple installation procedure can be seen in the video below:
The Icon coupling features a stainless steel body which compresses the rubber against the internal surfaces of the pipes, when tightened. Other features include:
- Available to suit pipes with internal diameters from 150 - 600mm.
- Overall width of coupling is 130mm
- Stainless steel components are Grade 1.4301 (304) material
- Sizes 150mm up to 300mm with single bolt assembly; sizes greater than 300mm with two bolt assembly
- Seal has tapered end sections for a smooth transition between the pipe bore and the coupling
For information about couplings for plumbing applications, please click here.