Large Diameter Standard Couplings(601-2100mm+ diameter)
Designed for sewerage, drainage and all non and low pressure applications. Manufactured to order to suit the outside diameter of any pipe.
Flexseal can provide Large Diameter Couplings that are manufactured to order, thereby meeting the specific contractor and site requirements.
Large Diameter Couplings can be manufactured to suit any outside pipe diameter and utilising Flexseal’s advanced production capabilities, any size of coupling can be supplied direct to site using our Next Day Delivery Service.
Large Diameter Couplings are made from EN681-1 EPDM rubber and have Grade 1.4301 (304) clamps and shearbands. Flexseal can also supply the product with nitrile sleeves for use with effluent which may be contaminated with hydrocarbons. Couplings are also available with Grade 1.4401 (316) stainless steel for improved corrosion protection. Please contact our sales office for further details.
- Can be used with all common pipe materials (clay, concrete, cast and ductile iron, asbestos/ cement, plastic or fibreglass)
- Easy to install
- Provide a watertight connection
- Available in any size to meet site requirements - delivered within 24 hours
- Unique bolting system on our large diameter standard couplings range
Flexseal Large Diameter Standard couplings can be used individually or together with bushes, and have many applications in the construction, repair or maintenance of pipelines.
- As a joint for plain ended pipes
- Repair of existing pipelines
- Making post construction connections to existing sewers
- As a joint between pipes of different sizes or materials.
For information about couplings for plumbing applications, please click here.