Flexseal is the market leader in the development of saddles for lateral connections, used for securely connecting a lateral pipe into a larger diameter main pipe. We can now provide a lateral connection for virtually any application.
- No adhesives, sealant or concrete are required
- Eliminates need to pre-order a factory made junction
- Reduces costs, whilst increasing installation options
- Minimises time exposed to live sewers
- Installation unaffected by weather conditions
- Lightweight, easy to handle for quick installation
- Robust and should not be damaged under normal site conditions
- FA Saddle Used to connect a DN150/DN200 lateral pipe into a thick walled sewer pipe.
- PA Saddle To connect a 160mm OD PVC lateral pipe into a twin wall or ribbed main pipe up to DN600.
- UA Saddle Connect DN150 lateral pipe into Twinwall, Weholite or Ridgistorm sewer / storage pipe over DN700.
- TA Saddle Used to connect a lateral pipe into a smooth walled main pipe.
- Installation Tools A range of Lateral Connection installation tools and drilling equipment.
- Unisaddle FA150U