FA SaddleUsed to connect a DN150/DN200 lateral pipe into a thick walled sewer pipe.
The range consists of two saddles which are suitable for use with all pipe materials: FA150B and FA200B.
- Accepts a deflection on the lateral of 15 degrees
- Withstands a vertical load of 2 tonnes
- No need to excavate around the pipe and disturb the pipe bedding
- Withstands 1 bar internal pressure
- WRc Approved
- Suitable for pipes with a wall thickness of 50mm and above
Which FA Saddle do I need?
|Internal diameter of main pipe||450 - 1500mm||450 - 1500mm|
|Wall thickness of main pipe||50 - 150mm||50 - 150mm|
|Lateral Pipe Diameter||DN150||DN200|
These saddle connections can be used with all lateral pipe materials. For details on each specific pipe material and size, please see the Data Sheet download below.
For the correct saddle connection selection to be made, please ensure you inform your supplier of the OD and type of lateral pipe being used.
FA Saddle Installation