Grey PVC Plumbing Range(21-130mm diameter)
A range of grey couplings, adaptors and fittings, for all pipe materials and providing an additional colour option.
The Grey PVC Plumbing Range was developed to provide a more aesthetic solution for grey systems, enabling the fittings to blend in and being particularly useful where fittings are visible.
The grey range includes couplings, adaptors, elbows, tees and end caps which are available in a more limited range of sizes than the standard black range. This product range is suitable for connecting pipes with diameters from 21mm up to 130mm, of either similar or differing sizes.
The Grey PVC Plumbing Range is manufactured from the same durable thermoplastic compound and has the same performance characteristics as the standard black range. Grey fittings have the same dimensional flexibility, ensuring a leakproof seal on any pipe material including all plastics, cast iron, asbestos cement, clay, concrete, steel and fibreglass.
The standard clamp bands on our Grey Coupling range are corrosion resistant Grade 1.4301 (304) stainless steel. Grade 1.4401 (316) stainless steel clamp bands are available upon request.
- Blends in with most grey pipe systems
- Quick, versatile and easy to use solution for many domestic drain, waste and vent plumbing problems
- A proven, tested and durable coupling design ensuring a high performance and a reliable watertight connection
- No special tools required as the range can be installed with a screwdriver, nut driver or socket
- Can be used to connect plain ended pipes
- Repair of existing pipe systems by replacing short sections of pipe
- Connects short and cut lengths of pipe
- Make new connections to existing pipe work
- End Caps are ideal for permanent clean out or temporary protective cap
For information about couplings for drainage applications, please click here.
- PVC Plumbing Coupling Range Datasheet